We have teamed up with Glasgow’s newest wedding location, The North Rotunda, to give you the chance to WIN a fabulous wedding reception in the heart of Glasgow.
This appeal is aimed at all couples whose wedding celebrations have been disrupted by the pandemic – or engaged couples who want to take the plunge but haven’t quite got the planning yet!
For those of you ready to get married soon, here is the offer of this great contest:
– In-house ceremony (celebratory organization not included)
– Room rental for The Finnieston Room and The Dome
– Canapés on arrival
– 3-course wedding breakfast and drinks package as well as buffet for later in the night!
PLUS The North Rotunda has partnered with a slew of fantastic Scottish suppliers to make your day run smoothly!
Bridal hairstyle and makeup, wedding flowers, piper, DJ, centerpieces and finishing touches, kilt rental and much more are included or partially covered in this winning package – see Terms and Conditions for full details!
The winners of this competition must be ready to take the plunge – because you can choose from four wedding dates for this prize: Saturday September 11th, Saturday September 18th, Saturday September 25th or Saturday October 2nd, 2021 you have to organize everything in time, but brides and grooms still need to organize legal authentication and the celebrant for their marriage.
HOW TO ENTER
From Monday, August 2nd to Friday, August 6th, 2021, we will print codes in your daily report.
All you have to do is collect TWO codes and enter them in the form below.
The competition ends on Sunday, August 8th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. and the winning couple will be contacted by Tuesday, August 10th, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Before participating, please read the full terms and conditions below the form to find out all the details about the prize.
Terms and Conditions
1) The competition ends on Sunday, August 8th, 2021 at 5 p.m. and a pair of winners will be selected at random from all suitable entries. The couple will be contacted after the win and the details in the terms and conditions will be discussed with them. If the prize is deemed unsuitable, another pair will be chosen at random to receive the prize.
2) Price-based 50 day and evening guests. Additional guests will be charged accordingly. Date subject to availability and management’s discretion. Available dates are: Saturday, September 11, Saturday, September 18, Saturday, September 25, and Saturday, October 2, 2021. Couples must be available on these dates. Third party offer is based on the minimum number, contact the supplier directly if the minimum number is exceeded.
3) After winning the prize, the couple must meet with the venue to discuss wedding plans. Any suspicion of foul may result in the award being withdrawn. .
4) By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you understand that a celebrant must be available and that the couple must arrange on your date to complete the legal portion of the wedding ceremony. Celebrant is not included and the Daily Record and The North Rotunda are not responsible for organizing it. Legal documents must be submitted in the Glasgow City Council district for the marriage at least 28 days prior to the marriage date. This price can be used by couples who previously had a civil or church wedding but were unable to celebrate with a reception.
5) If necessary, the winning couple must be available for public relations work after the competition, this includes appearing on paper and photos
6) Third party suppliers included in the value of this award are as follows:
Make Believe Events:, 5 centerpieces and an archway / Aimee Bridal Couture: £ 150 voucher on a wedding dress of your choice at full price, subject to terms and conditions. / Macgregor and MacDuff: / 2 free kilt rentals for the groom and his best man. / NC Hair: Bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride and flower girl hairstyles. / Handsome Jacks: The groom and three of his party can claim haircuts and bread trims. / Make-up by Debbie: the bride, two bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. / Papercut Posies: place cards, table names and welcome sign. / Fresh Entertainment: / Wedding DJ and selfie assistant / Scotia Pipers: Piper to greet your guests / Wedding Flowers By Susan: 1 bridal bouquet (or 2 if there are 2 brides) / Up to 3 bridesmaid bouquets / Up to 8 buttonholes. Up to 2 Corsages / hair flowers if required
7) The venue (The North Rotunda) has the right to change or add to the prize package as necessary, but an appropriate substitute will be provided. The usual event conditions apply. A selection of wedding dates is provided for consideration if the highlighted ones are not appropriate. Any additional wedding services and package upgrades can be discussed with the hotel.
8) The winning couple is responsible for organizing the logistics in connection with the third-party providers provided as part of this prize.
9) Normal competition rules apply, see www.dailyrecord.co.uk/rules for details
10) All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The competition is only open to new wedding bookings, an existing booking cannot be transferred.